How the world sees you:
- You are beautiful, because you take the time to hide your imperfections.
- You matter because of the things you do.
- You are loved, because you do not show the sides of which you are ashamed.
- You don’t need help.
- You will be successful only if you take control of your life.
- Your value depends on the way others view you.
How God sees you:
- You are beautiful.
- You matter.
- You are loved exactly as you are.
- You don’t have to do this alone.
- You will be happy only if you let go of control.
- You are invaluable.
How do you see yourself?